- From the customer list toolbar select View, then Import.
- Choose the Customer Listing view then click OK .
- Click Filter from the toolbar, choose either All, Yes or No from the Preferred Program drop-down (select Yes to only view those already on the Preferred Customer Program, No for those that are not, and All to include everyone).
- From the Info Last Changed drop-down, select Between and enter a date range. When finished, click X to close the filter. Click OK to apply the filters. View
- From the customer list toolbar, click Print then View from the options to print as a report.
- When finished, choose Default from the View drop-down, and click Clear Filters to clear all filters set.
In the future, to access the newly loaded view, select it from the View drop-down, or if no longer needed, click View then select Delete.
- To update myCustomers on InTouch, see Export Customers for the Preferred Customer Program.