This feature has been included in Boulevard 2018 released on June 1st, 2017!
Some import functions may not be available with all web browsers. If you are experiencing difficulty, try using a different internet browser (we recommend using Chrome).
- From Ordering > select Order Status.
- Using the Filters from the side, locate the order to be imported and click on the date link to open and view the order details.
- Highlight the entire web page using the browser’s Select All function (Ctrl + A).
- Copy the highlighted info to your clipboard using the browser’s Copy function (Ctrl + C).
- From the Shortcuts form, click Inventory Orders (or from the Product menu, select Inventory Order).
- In the Inventory Orders form, click . View
- From the bottom of the form, click Online then select Import.
- After the import has finished, an Order Import Log will appear with additional information and any issues encountered during the import. Choose to either Print or Close the log.
- If there are items listed in the Order Import Log, try to manually add them to the order using a partial description search, then if necessary add the items in Boulevard (with the exception of free section 2 items or non-retail prizes). When finished, delete the partially imported product order, and repeat the steps above.
- At the bottom of the order form, under the Totals tab, ensure all totals match the packing slip shipped with your order to include the order discount, tax, freight/handling, and any bonus items you received (See Balance the Totals on an Inventory Order for more information).
- After making any necessary changes to the order, click Save. View