New! If you have Boulevard 2019 installed and want product orders to import automatically, see Import a Product Inventory Order (Automatically).
- From Ordering > select Order Status.
- Using the Filters from the side, locate the order to be imported and click on the date link to open and view the order details.
- Highlight the entire web page using the browser’s Select All function (Ctrl + A).
- Copy the highlighted info to your clipboard using the browser’s Copy function (Ctrl + C).
- From the Shortcuts form, click Inventory Orders (or from the Product menu, select Inventory Order).
- In the Inventory Orders form, click . View
- From the bottom of the form, click Online then select Import*.
- After the import has finished, an Order Import Log will appear with additional information and any issues encountered during the import. Choose to either Print or Close the log.
- If there are items listed in the Order Import Log, try to manually add them to the order using a partial description search, then if necessary add the items in Boulevard (with the exception of free section 2 items or non-retail prizes). When finished, delete the partially imported product order, and repeat the steps above.
- At the bottom of the order form, under the Totals tab, ensure all totals match the packing slip shipped with your order to include the order discount, tax, freight/handling, and any bonus items you received (See Balance the Totals on an Inventory Order for more information).
- After making any necessary changes to the order, click Save. View
- The order will now be listed with a which indicates it is open on the Inventory Orders form. View
- If the order has actually been placed and paid for or received from the company, proceed with Placing and then Receiving a Product Order.
* Please Note: Some import functions may not be available with all web browsers. If you are experiencing difficulty, try using a different internet browser (we recommend using Chrome).