There are 2 different methods to import your customers from InTouch: an automatic method or from an Excel file.
Note: If there is an exact name match with a customer already found, Boulevard will not import by default. To update their information, select the checkbox next to their name to include them in the import.
This method only applies if Boulevard 2024 - 22.214.171.124 (or higher) is installed.
- From the Contacts menu, select Import, then From myCustomers® (or from the Contacts group on the main toolbar, click Import then Online).
- The InTouch webpage will launch, and you will need to enter your Consultant ID and Password to sign in to the InTouch website. Once signed in, Boulevard will automatically continue the import process.
- Customers not already listed in Boulevard will be selected automatically. Select the checkbox next to any additional customers you would like to update or click Select All to update all.
- Click OK .
Export file from InTouch
- Sign in to your account on the InTouch website.
- Under Business Tools select myCustomers
- Click .
- From the customers listed, click located at the top to select all.
- Click and save the Customers_YYYYMMDD.xls file to your Desktop. View
- Ensure that the Excel file is not open, then from the Contacts menu, select Import, then From File (or from the Contacts group on the main toolbar, click Import then File).
- From the Open form, navigate to your Desktop and double-click to open the Customers_YYYYMMDD.xls file (or Excel Template file).
- Select the customers to add or update, then click OK .