Send personalized email messages to anyone that has a valid email address stored in their profile. Fields inserted into the message body will contain the personalized information for each contact when the email has been sent.
- Your Outgoing Email Settings must be added under Preferences before proceeding with the instructions below.
- The group email feature can be but is not intended to be used to send more than 50 email messages at a time. For larger campaigns, we recommend that you use a specialized email marketing service.
- To ensure you are in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act (U.S.), CRTC (Canada), or your governing authority when sending out email messages, we recommend that you include your name, address, phone number, along with a message allowing the recipient a quick and easy way to unsubscribe from receiving future messages. See Add a Default Signature to Email Messages for more information.
- From the Filter slide out, use the Email filter, and select Has Email, to ensure you're only selecting contacts with an email saved in the Email 1 field of their profile.
- Click the checkbox next to each contact, then click Email.
- Add a Subject, then in the body of the email, begin composing the message.
- To include a personalized profile field, from the email toolbar, click and choose the desired field(s) to insert. View
- When finished composing the email, click .