We recommend using Chrome internet browser when using the new InTouch website.
Important Note: Only Orders that have an Order Status of Processed, Shipped/Delivered, or Sent to Branch can be imported (not New or Pending). View
- From the Business Tools menu > select My Customers Home. View
- Under the Orders section, click Manage Your Orders. View
- From the orders listed, click on the desired order to view the order details. View
- From the Online Order page, highlight the entire web page using the browser’s Select All function (Ctrl + A), then copy (Ctrl + C). View
- The invoice sale type EZ Ship, is used for both EZ Ship and regular Customer Delivery Service orders you initiate to be shipped from the company to your customer or customers registered on your personal website.
- If you want the product to be deducted from your inventory, select the invoice sale type of Web instead of EZ Ship.
- The company may use different part numbers for samples on direct ship invoices. Add the sample using Boulevard's part number, and if the sample is free, change the Price to zero.
- Any part numbers not found during the import process will be displayed in a message form and not imported. You may cancel the invoice and re-import after updating your Product List in Boulevard.
- Create a new invoice for the contact.
- On the invoice, click Import and select the invoice type as either Guest Checkout or EZ Ship.
- If you choose to charge for shipping, add the cost to the Shipping field on the Details tab.
- Or alternatively, if you are not passing on the shipping charge, on the Product Order tab, select Add Freight to Product Order, and enter the applicable shipping amount charged (Shipping from the Order Status screen.)
- Click and enter the amount of tax charged by the company in the Tax Paid to Company field (Tax from the Order Status screen.) then click OK to accept and close the form.
- After ensuring all items have been successfully added, finish making any additions and/or changes to the invoice, including the form of payment and whether you want to print or email the invoice.
- When finished, select OK to complete the transaction.
The following defaults are used when importing personal website orders:
- The Boulevard invoice date comes from the date listed on the personal website order.
- Promotional items (section 2 premiums such as the Deluxe Minis) are marked as a Gift line item (Type).
- The cost of any promotional items and applicable sales tax will not appear on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet, but will be recorded on the Product Purchases report.