Below is the service release information for Boulevard 2018. To view the new features and enhancements, see the Boulevard 2018 section.
(184.108.40.206) Posted: October 10th
- Added ability to import consultants from a .csv file exported from InTouch (US)
- Added option in Inventory Order settings to choose whether or not GST is calculated on section 2 items (CA)
- GST/PST Rebate form can be accessed whether there is tax to report or not (CA)
- Added the Total on Deposit History report
- Corrected the amount displayed on a product profile for borrowed and returned products
- When selecting the clear filter button on the Inventory Order form, it will also reset the date range to the default
- Partial part number search support has been added to the part number field on invoices
- A phone number will be displayed on the Product Replacement form whether it is set as preferred or not
(220.127.116.11) Posted: June 29th
- Added the Tax Before Discount option with disclaimer to customer invoices for all countries (removed setting from Preferences)
- When double-clicking on an item under Top Selling Products it will launch the product profile.
- When double-clicking on a contact under Outstanding Accounts it will launch their profile.
- Sales tax is now labeled VAT and calculated on an invoice for the United Kingdom, and GST for Australia (Set tax rate to 0% in Preferences to not calculate).
- Tax is displayed on the Inventory Order screen for Canada.
(18.104.22.168) Posted: June 14th
- ProPay updated their security protocols on June 15, 2017. We have incorporated those changes in this service release to continue to link ProPay in Boulevard to manage and process credit cards.
- Reduced the gap displayed on the right-hand side of invoices for the US and Canada (does not affect Australia and UK with A4 paper size)
- Added an option to reduce size of the customer information printed on invoices
- Changed the Last Order date field in the unit area to be any last order, not orders that are a minimum qualifying amount
- Moved the currency symbol to the left of the total on Summary of Expense and Expenses by Category reports