The Outgoing Email Settings have been improved to work directly with Google. If you have a Google account you can easily connect and send email messages directly from Boulevard (or Create a Google Account if you do not already have one). This will allow you to send individual email messages or personalized group email messages and invoices, and track them under the Contact Log tab on their profile, or view all Contact Log entries for everyone!
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences (or from the Business group on the main toolbar, click Preferences, then Email Settings).
- From the Online Sync tab, under the Outgoing Email Settings section select Gmail (if necessary, click Settings).
- From the Settings form enter your Google email address in the Email Address field, then click Verify. View
- A Sign in with Google web page will launch. If you are already signed in to your account, select it, otherwise, sign in to your Google account. View
- Click Allow* to confirm that you'd like to send email messages through Boulevard using your Google account. View
- When finished, in Boulevard, click OK to acknowledge that your email has been successfully configured, then click OK to close the Settings form.
- Click OK to close Preferences.
You can begin sending email messages from inside Boulevard using your Google account. You may also receive an email from Google confirming that you granted Boulevard access to your linked Google account.
* Note: This will also authorize Boulevard to send email messages on your behalf using your Gmail address if you select the option in Boulevard.
The following external links are provided as a courtesy. If you need further help, please refer to Google support.
- Automatically forward Gmail messages to another account (to forward Gmail messages to another email address)
- Check email from other accounts in Gmail (to forward other email addresses into Gmail.)