Boulevard uses the default discount set for inventory orders and when calculating the wholesale amount when editing the physical count directly on the product list, from the product profile, and when splitting sets. You can update the wholesale value (also known as cost of goods) of your on-hand stock and set the default discount that is applied when adding future inventory to Boulevard through inventory orders or manual adjustments.
- From the Product menu, select Inventory Order (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Orders).
- From the main Inventory Order screen, click Settings.
- In the Default Discount field enter your typical default discount percentage (E.g. 50.00%).
- Click OK to save and close, or proceed to the next step to update the wholesale value of all items you currently have in stock.
- To update the wholesale value of all items on-hand, click Update All, then confirm that you do want to update all retail section 1 On Hand amounts with the default discount and adjust the current wholesale values by clicking Yes . View
- Click OK to acknowledge that the default discount has been applied, then OK to close the Settings form.