Below is a listing of the changes included in Boulevard 2024, released on August 8, 2023. Watch the webinar replay for more information about Boulevard 2024.
View the current Service Release article for the newest enhancements and fixes made to Boulevard 2024.
- Create QR Codes (and optional label) for a URL, an email address, VCard, or a Text/SMS message, then download as an image (great for sending electronically through email/text)
- Add a Middle Footer to printed invoices with the ability to enter a URL which will display as a QR Code. See Customizing Invoices & Adding Images for more information.
- Use the new Document Builder to import pre-designed PDFs and images which can then be customized and either printed or saved as a flattened PDF or image (great for sending electronically through email/text) or an editable PDF (to give the ability to edit it outside of Boulevard for future use).
Enhancements to Current Features:
- Increased the global font size used for various areas to handle users with high-resolution monitors. To adjust other font sizes (profiles, lists, etc.), see Set Default Profile Tab, Change Font Sizes, & More.
- You can now quickly look for specific items previously purchased by your customer using the search field that has been added to the Product Lookup on the invoice and the Products tab of the contact profile.
- Added the ability to skip labels when printing on sheets that have already been partially used. View Option 1 or Option 2
- Updated the Optimal Image Size information displayed when hovering over the Info button in the Customized Printed Invoice form and moved the Display My Business Info option below the Photo.
- And more!
All Import/Export functions between Boulevard and the InTouch website have been completely updated and include the following additional enhancements.
Importing Inventory Orders:View for View for
- The Order Number will be used as the Description in Boulevard.
- The Order Date from the InTouch website will be used for the Date in Boulevard.
- The Tax amount from the InTouch website will be used and added to the Flat Tax amount field.
- The Shipping amount from the InTouch website will be used for the Shipping field in Boulevard.
- When importing, the prices from the order on the InTouch website will override the Price field in the inventory order in Boulevard to handle special promotions or price changes that have occurred since the order was placed.
- The steps have changed for Option 2: Copy/Paste Method for Canada
- Inventory orders can now be imported up to two years prior for Canada. Previously, only orders placed within the last 90 days could be imported. (Please Note: If importing using Option 2, the new page to import from is Business Tools > myBusiness Home > At-A-Glance > Order History > the specific order number)
Customer Website & Direct Ship Orders:
- If the Add Expense entry for shipping is enabled (under Inventory Orders > Settings), when a Direct Ship invoice is created, the Payee for the expense entry will be set as Direct Ship Order. It will display the Business Name set in Preferences for all other inventory orders. If no Business Name is set, it will be set as Inventory Order.
- Due to the increased database size, the ability to add images to Standard Notes and Contact Log entries has been removed (use the image placeholders instead).
- Included Section 5 (Daily Benefits) under the Current Inventory on the Estimated Inventory Value Report.
- Sales Tax will now be added to the WAS for Guest Checkout invoices
- Corrected the wholesale amount calculated for inventory orders generated when a Direct Ship invoice was created.
- Corrected the Production Credit calculated on items assigned to sections other than Section 1 (most notably Section 5 for Daily Benefits in Canada).
- Corrected the error thrown when using the Flat Amount tax option on a customer invoice for Canada.
- Corrected the error thrown when loading a product update if two part numbers are being merged into one for the same item.
- Corrected an issue when the Clear Negative On Hand amounts function was not fully clearing the negative amounts.
- Corrected the Section 1 Retail total on inventory orders not to include other retail sections and only include other retail sections in the All other sections totals.
- Corrected the error when creating multiple invoices simultaneously and then canceling one before saving.
- Corrected the Inventory Audit creating two entries when the On Hand amount is adjusted directly from the Product List.
- Corrected a refresh issue when returning a loan/borrow with a quantity greater than 1.
- Corrected a concurrency error that can occur when editing the On Hand amount for a product and invoicing.