Below is the service release information for Boulevard 2024. The latest service release, 18.104.22.168, was posted on September 18, 2023.
- Added a progress indicator and cancel option (using the X) when importing consultants or customers using the automatic method.
- The Unit number from InTouch will now be used when importing using the automatic method and not what is set in Preferences in Boulevard.
- Corrected the issue with on-hand amounts being deducted for Direct Ship invoices introduced with 22.214.171.124.
- For both US & Canada, changed how importing customers from InTouch to use an automatic method without having to copy/paste (similar methodology as importing inventory orders).
- For both US & Canada, changed how importing consultants from InTouch to use an automatic method without having to copy/paste (similar methodology as importing inventory orders). At this time, only your direct line can be imported. For offspring, use the File method.
- For both US & Canada, updated the formatting for phone numbers when importing. They will now import as follows: (XXX)XXX-XXXX.
- Increased image file size limit when adding images to the placeholder fields on the printed invoice.
- Added the ability to set part numbers as Gift Certificate and No Inventory when loading a product update.
Important Note: Mary Kay is redesigning the US InTouch website throughout the coming months. Some changes are visible, and others are not (such as the recent issue with importing inventory orders). At times, these changes may affect both the US and Canada when importing into Boulevard.
We are in no way affiliated with Mary Kay and do not receive any advanced notice when they make changes. As we become aware of an issue, we will diligently work on resolving and posting a service release. We appreciate your patience as issues arise.
- Updated the connection for the Automatic Method (Option 1) when importing inventory orders and added the ability to cancel the import process if it stalls for any reason.
- Corrected the refresh issue when creating multiple product profiles simultaneously.
- Corrected the issue that some users received when opening a contact profile.
- Corrected the issue when deleting a Direct Ship invoice, where the tax amount was not being removed from the WAS.
- For Canada, corrected the issue with Tax on updating correctly on the main Inventory Orders form for Direct Ship invoices.