Below is the service release information for Boulevard 2024. The latest service release, 220.127.116.11, was posted on February 20, 2024.
- Corrected the issue when editing an invoice if the tax method is set as HST in Preferences and the customer profile has a different stored tax rate being used.
- Corrected the issue when editing the totals for the associated order of a Direct Ship / Guest Checkout invoice displaying GST and PST/QST fields instead of HST when HST is set as the tax method in Preferences.
- Corrected the Edit Count form not updating when the On Hand field has a negative amount and is changed if a column header is being filtered from the product list.
- The Retail and Wholesale fields in the Section Totals of an inventory order will include all retail sections (previously only included section 1). The Section 2 label has been changed to Supplies.
- Corrected the projections not displaying in the Production form due to the recent production changes.
- The Production tab on the Dashboard will now use the same setting from the Production form to calculate the Boulevard user's production.
- Non-retail items (typically section 2) are now excluded from being included in the Inventory Listing by Category report if the item was moved to a retail product category.
- When importing consultants from an Excel file, the recruiter name/number will remain blank (use Option 1: Automatic Method to include recruiter information).
- The individual items included in sets are now excluded from appearing in the Sales view of the product list if the items were sold as a set.
- Corrected how follow-up tasks are displayed from the To Do List view in the Calendar.
- For Historical invoices, if the option to Remove product from inventory was not enabled when the invoice was created, it will not add the items back into inventory if the invoice is ever reversed/deleted.
- Adjusted the minimum application size to allow it to be smaller and help prevent display issues when viewing on computers with smaller displays.
- For clarity, when using Google for email inside Boulevard, the error message will give more information if the email address or password does not match what was previously used. It will now state, "Unable to send email. Update the Outgoing Email settings for Gmail from the Online Sync tab in Preferences."
- Views that are created or imported will retain the column size when changed.
- Made the necessary changes for the Copy/Paste method (Option 2) to import inventory orders from the InTouch website due to additional recent changes.
- Corrected the issue in the Inventory Orders grid to save changes made when simultaneously editing the totals for multiple orders with Received statuses.
- Corrected the column position not saving when placed in a different order or when displaying additional columns on contact lists.
Reestablished the link between InTouch and Boulevard, and increased the date range up to one year at a time (for all countries).
Important Note: Continual changes are being made to the InTouch website, which may cause the connection to break for various importing functions with Boulevard.
Want to help? Sign into InTouch to contact Mary Kay® and let them know you use Boulevard®, which is crucial for your business, and that you want them to work with our company (Main Street Software, Inc.). Currently, they do not, which is why the importing connection breaks whenever they make a change to the front or back end of their site.
- Increased the size of the Tax Percentage pop-up on the invoice.
- Added the Unit number when importing consultants from an Excel file and handled when a consultant does not have a birthday stored.
- Handled the error that occurs when a contact profile has exceeded the maximum number of characters in the unlinked Referred By field.
- For simplicity, updated the Unit Production settings, to only allow filtering by Month, up to 12.
& We've added the ability to automatically import production for up to 2 years in the past, including offspring units!
- Added the ability to import inventory product orders from InTouch
- Filtered the Unit Production form to exclude consultants with contact profiles set as Inactive or not saved in the unit list (Customer, Address list, or Boulevard's Recycle Bin).
- Added the ability to use production saved in your consultant profile when calculating personal production in the Unit Production form (previously, only Received inventory orders were used when calculating personal production on the Unit Production form). View
- Added a Search field to the Unit Production form to locate a consultant easily. View
- For clarity, when deleting, moving, or setting one or more contact profiles inactive, the confirmation message will display how many profiles (if multiple) and where they are being moved to (or set as inactive). View
- The Delete Data feature located under the File menu, now can delete historical data between specific dates (previously, it only allowed the ability to delete data before a specific date). View
- Reestablished the import connection for importing inventory product orders, customers, and consultants due to the recent US InTouch website redesign.
- Handled the incorrect PST amount added to the MY WAS form when an invoice was edited.
- Corrected the row not permanently being removed from the MY WAS form when an invoice has been reversed/deleted.
- Corrected the Track Backorder option not tracking out-of-stock items after loading a full product list.
- Corrected the exception when opening the Invoice Log if a custom product category was created and an item was added to the category.
- Corrected the Clear/Rotate Image options in the Document Builder when the image names were identical.
- Corrected the ability to override the Production Credit field when editing Received inventory orders.
- Corrected the Customer Detailed Sales History report to handle when a set is sold so they do not duplicate the individual items in the set.
- Removed the Export button from inventory orders since the order-by-part-number feature was removed from the InTouch website.
- Added a progress indicator and cancel option (using the X) when importing consultants or customers using the automatic method.
- The Unit number from InTouch will now be used when importing using the automatic method, not what is set in Preferences in Boulevard.
- Corrected the issue with on-hand amounts being deducted for Direct Ship invoices introduced with 18.104.22.168.
- For both US & Canada, changed how importing customers from InTouch to use an automatic method without having to copy/paste (similar methodology as importing inventory orders).
- For both US & Canada, changed how importing consultants from InTouch to use an automatic method without having to copy/paste (similar methodology as importing inventory orders). At this time, only your direct line can be imported. For offspring, use the File method.
- For both US & Canada, updated the formatting for phone numbers when importing. They will now import as follows: (XXX)XXX-XXXX.
- Increased image file size limit when adding images to the placeholder fields on the printed invoice.
- Added the ability to set part numbers as Gift Certificate and No Inventory when loading a product update.
Important Note: Mary Kay is redesigning the US InTouch website throughout the coming months. Some changes are visible, and others are not. These changes may sometimes affect both the US and Canada when importing into Boulevard.
We are in no way affiliated with Mary Kay and do not receive any advanced notice when they make changes. As we become aware of an issue, we will diligently work on resolving and posting a service release. We appreciate your patience as issues arise.
- Updated the connection for the Automatic Method (Option 1) when importing inventory orders and added the ability to cancel the import process if it stalls for any reason.
- Corrected the refresh issue when creating multiple product profiles simultaneously.
- Corrected the issue that some users received when opening a contact profile.
- Corrected the issue when deleting a Direct Ship invoice, where the tax amount was not being removed from the WAS.
- For Canada, corrected the issue with the tax updating correctly on the main Inventory Orders form for Direct Ship invoices.