- From the Shortcuts form click Preferred Customers (or from the Contacts menu, select Preferred Customer Program).
- In the Preferred Customer Program form, choose the customers to export by selecting the checkbox to the left of their name, or alternatively, you can utilize the filters to refine the customers to export.
(Use to or toggle adding or removing all.)
- When finished selecting, click Export.
- From Save As, navigate to where you want to save the file, we suggest the Desktop.
- Name the file (e.g., Fall PCP), then click Save (Leave the Save as type option set to Outlook Export file (*.csv)).
- Click OK to accept and close the Preferred Customer Program form.
- From the Shortcuts form, click Mary Kay Online (or from the Help menu, select Mary Kay Online).
- Customers that are automatically checked (after applying filters), already have a date set on their profile for the PC Program.
- Customers that are not automatically checked (after applying filters), do not have a date set on their profile for the PC Program, but have either made a purchase, their information has changed, or they are a new customer during the specified date range applied.
- From Business Tools > select myCustomers® (or My Customers Home).
- Click the New Customer button.
- Select import existing customer, then Import from Email.
- Select Choose File, then browse to the saved file and click Open.
- Click Import Customers. (The customer names appear, with the option to Skip, Add, or Merge customers already on InTouch®.)
- Once you have completed the action you want to take for each customer, select the acknowledgment checkbox, then click Complete Import.
If you receive any errors on specific customers you're trying to import, hover over (to the right of their name) to view the error. Correct the issues in Boulevard and export the name(s) again.