The export function can be used to export customers from Boulevard, which can then be used to import contacts into myCustomers® on InTouch or other applications that accept an Outlook or Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Values file format (.csv).
- From the Contacts menu select Preferred Customer (or from the main toolbar click Preferred).
- In the Preferred Customer Program form, choose the customers to export by selecting the checkbox to the left of their name, or alternatively, you can utilize the filters to refine the customers to export (Use or to toggle adding or removing all).
- When finished selecting, click Export.
- From Save As, navigate to where you want to save the file, we suggest the Desktop.
- Name the file (e.g., Fall PCP), then click Save (Leave the Save as type option set to Outlook Export file or Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Values File (*.csv)).
- Click OK to accept and close the Preferred Customer Program form.
- From the Help menu, select Mary Kay® Online (or from the main toolbar click Online, then Mary Kay).
- Customers that are automatically checked (after applying filters), already have a date set on their profile for the PC Program.
- Customers that are not automatically checked (after applying filters), do not have a date set on their profile for the PC Program but have either made a purchase, their information has changed, or they are a new customer during the specified date range applied.
- From Business Tools > select myCustomers® (or My Customers Home).
- Click the New Customer button.
- Select import existing customer, then Import from Email.
- Select Choose File, then browse to the saved file and click Open.
- Click Import Customers. (The customer names appear, with the option to Skip, Add, or Merge customers already on InTouch®. If Skip is the only option, then the customer is located in the Recycle Bin in InTouch and would need to first be restored.)
- Once you have completed the action you want to take for each customer, select the acknowledgment checkbox, then click Complete Import.
If you receive any errors on specific customers you're trying to import, hover over (to the right of their name) to view the error. Correct the issues in Boulevard and export the name(s) again.
You can export all customers using this function and it will export in a .csv format (the same used in Outlook). When finished exporting, click Cancel on the form to not update any PC Program dates.