The export function can be used to export customers from Boulevard, which can then be used to import contacts into myCustomers® on InTouch or other applications that accept an Outlook or Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Values file format (.csv).
Step 1: Export from Boulevard
- From the Contacts menu select Preferred Customer (or from the main toolbar click Preferred).
- In the Preferred Program form, choose the customers to export by selecting the checkbox to the left of their name, or alternatively, you can utilize the filters to refine the customers to export (Use or to toggle adding or removing all).
- When finished selecting, click Export.
- From Save As, navigate to where you want to save the file, we suggest the Desktop.
- Name the file (e.g., Fall PCP), then click Save (Leave the Save as type option set to Outlook Export file or Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Values File (*.csv)).
- Click OK to accept and close the Preferred Customer Program form.
Note: Customers that are automatically checked (after applying filters), already have a date set on their profile for the PC Program.
Customers that are not automatically checked (after applying filters), do not have a date set on their profile for the PC Program but have either been invoiced, their information has changed, or they were added to Boulevard within the specified date range applied.
Step 2: Import into InTouch
- Sign in to your account on the InTouch website for your country:
US InTouch Website CA InTouch Website
- Select the button from the myCustomers area on InTouch, then select the button.
- Select the import existing customer link, then Import from Email.
- Select Choose File, then browse to the saved file and click Open.
- Click Import Customers. (The customer names appear, with the option to Skip, Add, or Merge customers already on InTouch®. If Skip is the only option, then the customer is located in the Recycle Bin in InTouch and would need to first be restored.)
- Once you have completed the action you want to take for each customer, select the acknowledgment checkbox, then click Complete Import.
Note: If you receive any errors on specific customers you're trying to import, hover over to view the error (next to their name). Correct the issues in Boulevard and export the name(s) again.