Consultant Weekly Accomplishment information can be imported from a Boulevard generated XML file, or from the InTouch® website.
If your consultant owns Boulevard, we recommend importing the WAS file created by their Boulevard software to save time for both you, and your consultant. Using this method gives you the flexibility to import a customized date range if needed, and because Boulevard is automatically creating your consultant's WAS, there's no need for them to manually enter the data online.
Note: You'll want to ensure the consultant's profile has already been created on the unit list prior to importing, and that you have saved the WAS Data file attachment (WA_DATA_FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME_YYYY-MM-DD_HHMMSS.XML) from your email first.
- From the Unit list toolbar, click Import, then select Weekly Accomplishment from the drop-down options listed.
- From the Import Accomplishment Data form, inside the Accomplishment File field, click ... to navigate to the saved WAS file.
- Select the correct WA_DATA file (WA_DATA_FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME_YYYY-MM-DD_HHMMSS.XML), then click Open .
- Review the information displayed in the Consultant and Accomplishment File Period to ensure the correct data will be imported.
- To view the WAS details before importing, select Print.
- To finish the import process, click Import then OK confirming that the import was successful.
- Repeat the steps above to import additional files, then click Close when finished.
Step 1: From InTouch
- Using your web browser, navigate to the InTouch website, and log in.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Weekly Accomplishments, then Review/Post Unit Accomplishments.
- From the Week of drop-down menu, select the week to import.
- From the Consultant column, click the Edit link under the consultant's name.
- Highlight the entire web page using the browser’s Select All function ( + ).
- Copy the information highlighted to your clipboard using the browser’s Copy function ( + ).
Step 2: In Boulevard
- From the Unit menu, click on WAS Sheets (or from the main toolbar in the Unit group, click WAS, or unit list toolbar, click Sales).
- Begin entering the consultant's name to highlight and select (when selected, the consultant's name should be highlighted as shown in the image below).
- From the Weekly Recap Sheets toolbar, click then select From MK Website from the drop-down options (the imported WAS information for the selected consultant, will now be displayed on the right pane of the form).
- Repeat the steps above to import additional WAS information for other consultants and/or date ranges.