Consultant Weekly Accomplishment information can be imported from a Boulevard generated XML file (WA_DATA_FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME_YYYY-MM-DD_HHMMSS.XML), or from the InTouch® website. Consultants need to be in the Unit list before adding Weekly Accomplishment information.
Some import functions may not be available with all web browsers. If you are experiencing difficulty, try using a different internet browser.
- Using your web browser, navigate to the InTouch website and login.
- Under Business Tools > select Weekly Accomplishments > then Review/Post Unit Accomplishments.
- From the Week of: drop-down menu, select the week to import.
- From the Consultant column, click the Edit link under the name of the consultant.
- Highlight the entire web page using the browser’s Select All function (Ctrl + A).
- Copy the information highlighted to your clipboard using the browser’s Copy function (Ctrl + C).
- From the Shortcuts form, click on Weekly Accomplishment Sheets (Or from the Unit menu, select Weekly Accomplishment Sheets.)
- Begin entering the consultant's name to highlight and select.
- From the Weekly Accomplishment Sheets toolbar, click then select From MK Website from the drop-down options. (The imported WAS information for the selected consultant, will now be displayed on the left pane of the form.)
- Repeat the steps above to import additional WAS information for other consultants and/or date ranges.
If your consultant owns Boulevard, we recommend importing the WAS file created by their Boulevard software to save time for both you, and your consultant. Using this method gives you the flexibility to import a customized date range if needed, and because Boulevard is automatically creating your consultant's WAS, there's no need from them to manually enter the data online.
Please Note: You'll want to ensure the consultant's profile has already been created on the unit list prior to importing.
- From the Shortcuts form, click on Weekly Accomplishment Sheets (Or from the Unit menu, select Import then Weekly Accomplishment Sheets.)
- From the Weekly Accomplishments tool bar, click and select From file from the drop-down options.
- From the Accomplishment File field, click to navigate to the saved WAS file.
- Select the correct WA_DATA file, then click Open .
- To ensure the correct data will be imported, review the information displayed in the Consultant and Accomplishment File Period.
- To view the WAS details before importing, select Preview or Print.
- To finish the import process, click Import , then OK confirming that the import was successful.
- Repeat the steps above to import additional files, then click Close when finished.