Please Note: This article applies to Boulevard 2016 and previous versions. Beginning with the 2017 version of Boulevard, Crystal Reports is no longer used.
Boulevard uses a reporting module called Crystal Reports. Sometimes during the Boulevard installation process, Crystal Reports doesn't install fully.
If you receive an error similar to "Report viewer failed to load...", when viewing a report, invoice, labels, etc. Follow the steps below to reinstall.
Installing Crystal Reports:
- Ensure Boulevard is closed.
- Click on the following link to install: Crystal Reports
- If given the choice, please choose Run, otherwise select Save, and save the CRRedist2008_x86.msi file onto your Desktop.
- If you were not given the choice to Run, or where to save the file, hold the Ctrl key, then J. This will bring up a list of your recently downloaded files.
- From the files listed, locate the CRRedist2008_x86.msi file, and depending on the browser you're using either click on Open, Run, or click on the file itself to launch it.
When the installation has completed, to ensure Crystal Reports installed successfully, open Boulevard and view a report, invoice, etc.