To track the time spent (and any additional information about the appointment), with a customer that hasn't resulted in an immediate sale, you can create what we refer to as a Call Note or Contact Log entry.Call notes are a great way to add information to a customer's profile and have the ability to refer back to easily. You can pull reports, track your time, etc. Get creative!
(See View Calls & Email Entries from the Contact Log to view entries for all contacts during your desired date range).
Create an Entry:
- From the customer list, or customer profile tool bar click .
- Enter applicable information into the Date, Time and Initials fields.
Customizing Tip: If you're the only one that works in your office, instead of using your initials enter APPT. in the Initials field to specify that the entry is related to an appointment.
- Under the Next Contact Date section, choose whether to move their Next Contact Date to a future date in the Calendar by selecting the Change to check box.
- Under the Weekly Accomplishment section, select the Add line check box and enter the amount of Time Spent (in minutes).
- Click OK to accept and close the form.