You can import production for your team, unit, or offspring units from the myBusiness™ area of InTouch® into Boulevard. This import includes all Consultant orders placed in the current month. To enter past production, see Manually Enter Production.
Some import functions may not be available with all web browsers. If you are experiencing difficulty, try using a different internet browser.
Please Note: Consultants must have a profile in Boulevard before importing production.
- Using your web browser, navigate to the InTouch website and login.
- From the Business Tools menu, select myBusiness®, then click Production.
- From the list box, click the unit whose production you want to import (e.g., My Unit, or any offspring unit listed).
- In the Order Activity box, click the link for Consultants who have ordered in that month (Next to the $ image).
- The page expands, listing the Consultants below. Click the Printer Friendly Page.
- Highlight the entire web page using the browser’s Select All function (Ctrl + A).
- Copy the information highlighted to your clipboard using the browser’s Copy function (Ctrl + C).
From the Unit menu, select Import, then Production.
An import log will then display how many orders were imported, as well as notifying you of any orders that could not be imported. If the wholesale order amount is zero, the order will not be imported. You can print this log by clicking Print.