This error usually occurs when Boulevard closed unexpectedly (for instance if your computer shuts off unexpectedly while Boulevard was open). To fix the error, please download and re-install the latest Boulevard 2017 file version - 220.127.116.11 or higher.
Articles in this section
- Boulevard & Windows 10 (Tablet Mode)
- Fix a Boulevard System Configuration Error or Exception
- What does the error "No dataset returned..." mean?
- Unrecognized Database Format Error
- Error: Object is currently in use
- Error Message 1500 when Installing Boulevard
- Troubleshooting Avenue Connectivity
- Install Crystal Reports for error: "Report viewer failed to load"