This error usually occurs when Boulevard closed unexpectedly (for instance if your computer shuts off unexpectedly while Boulevard was open). To fix the error, please download and re-install the latest Boulevard 2017 file version - 184.108.40.206 or higher.
Articles in this section
- Receive Service Release Notifications
- Find a Missing or Duplicate Profile
- Boulevard Default Data & Backup File Location
- Boulevard & Windows 10
- Unrecognized Database Format Error
- Error Message 1500 when Installing Boulevard
- Error: Object is currently in use
- Troubleshooting Avenue Connectivity
- Fix a Boulevard System Configuration Error or Exception
- What does the error "No dataset returned..." mean?