You can create and maintain custom lists to group contacts from either the Customer, Address or Unit list which then allows you to create mailing labels and send a group email using the lists you create.
Tool bar & Fields:
- List (1):
- Displays the names of all custom mailing label lists you have created. Select a list in the box to view, edit or delete it.
- New (2):
- Select to create a new list.
- Edit (3):
- Select the list to edit from the List drop down, then click this button to edit the list.
- Delete (4):
- Select the list to delete from the List drop down, then click this button to delete it.
- Customize (5):
- Add or remove columns from the list displayed
- Call Note (6):
- Create an entry in their Contact Log.
- Email (7):
- Create an email if one contact is selected, or a group email if multiple contacts are selected.
- Print (8):
- Choose to send the list to print or preview a report, or mailing labels.
Note: C indicates the contact is a customer contact, A indicates an address contact, and U a consultant.
Show drop down list:
- Displays contacts from all three lists.
- Customers All:
- Displays active and inactive contacts on the Customer list.
- Customers Active Only:
- Displays only contacts from the Customer list that are not marked inactive.
- Displays all consultants located on the Unit List.
- Address Contacts:
- Displays all contacts located on the Address List.