You can create and maintain custom lists to group contacts from either the Customer, Address or Unit list which then allows you to create mailing labels and send a group email using the lists you create.
Toolbar & Fields:
- List (1)
- Displays the contacts included in the specific list created. Select a list in the box to view, edit or delete it.
- New (2)
- Select to create a new list.
- Edit (3)
- Select the list to edit from the List drop-down, then click this button to edit the list.
- Delete (4)
- Select the list to delete from the List drop-down, then click this button to delete it.
- Customize (5)
- Add or remove columns from the list displayed
- Call Note (6)
- Create an entry in their Contact Log.
- Email (7)
- Create an email if one contact is selected, or a group email if multiple contacts are selected.
- Print (8)
- Choose to send the list to print or preview a report, or mailing labels.
Note: C indicates a customer contact, A indicates an address contact, and U a consultant.
Show drop-down list:
- Displays contacts from all three lists.
- Customers All
- Displays active and inactive contacts on the Customer list.
- Customers Active Only
- Displays only contacts from the Customer list that is not marked inactive.
- Displays all consultants located on the Unit List.
- Address Contacts
- Displays all contacts located on the Address List.