Contacts can be filtered if necessary and labels printed (or exported) from the Mailing Labels form or from any of the contact lists in Boulevard.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Mailings, then Labels (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click
Mailings, then Labels).
- Select the desired list from under the Which List section.
- From the Label Type section, select the type of label being printed on.
- Select additional filtering criteria under the first Filter drop-down.
- Decide which name is to be displayed on the labels under the Using Name section.
- Click Print, then from the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
- (1) Which List: Choose the type of contact or Full Page Same Label. (Full Page Same Label can be used to create your return address or a special label such as a discount or upcoming promotion).
- (2) Filter: Default filter for lists is All.
- (3) Include Inactive Customers: Additional filter option applicable with Everyone and Customer List.
- (4) Sort by Zip/Postal Code: Additional option to display contacts by Zip/Postal code.
- (5) Label Type: Choose the Avery or MK Shipping Label you're printing on.
- (6) Using Name: Choose from Primary, Partner, or Family name to be printed.
- (7) Print: Will launch a preview of the labels to view the contacts and font before printing.
- (8) Font: Customize the font type, weight, size, and effects.