Due to the many variables outside of our control, Main Street Software cannot provide any support pertaining to the information and links below.
Did You Know?
On the second Tuesday of each month, Microsoft releases security-related updates for Windows, Office, and related products. It's imperative to keep up on these updates as they ensure your computer is safe, but also that the programs you have installed, like Boulevard, run correctly. See Update Windows on Microsoft's website for further help on checking for Windows updates.
The fourth Tuesday of each month is reserved for updates that aren't related to security, but still may be helpful to install if you're having issues with your computer.
Windows 10 Running Slow? Try these:
- Update Windows 10
- Disk cleanup in Windows 10
- Free up drive space in Windows 10
- Change which apps run automatically at startup in Windows 10
Miscellaneous Windows Help:
- Show hidden files and folders in Windows
- Windows Snipping Tool (to take screenshots)
- Windows Keyboard Shortcuts
- Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10
- Administrator permission issues in Windows 10
- Troubleshoot problems signing in
- Change the size of text in Windows 10
- Use Magnifier to make things on the screen easier to see
- Visit the Microsoft Support Center website to find solutions and receive Help with Windows.