- From the Shortcuts form, click Mailing Labels (under the Business Tools, select Mailings, then Labels).
- From under Which List choose Everyone.
- Under Label Type, select the desired label type.
- From the drop-down list under Filter, choose the last option, Name List (leave the second filter set to <None>).
- Click Preview .
- From the Name List form select one of the options listed, then click OK to preview.
- Click to open the print dialog, and choose additional options based on the default printer set.
Note: If you have changed any of the font attributes (size, or style) could affect the output of the labels generated.