Inventory adjustments can be made using a few different options. If you have pending inventory orders with a status of Placed that you have physically received the shipment, you'll want to ensure that the order status is set to Received to begin.
Tip: We then recommend printing a current listing of your on-hand amounts before proceeding with the options below.
Option 1 is best if most of your On Hand amounts are incorrect and you'd like to re-enter them from the Product List.
From Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar click Inventory). Adjust the On Hand field for any necessary items as shown below.
Important Note: The wholesale amount is calculated from the Default Discount percent located in Inventory Orders Settings. Ensure that your discount is set before adjusting your inventory amounts. View
Option 2 is best if your On Hand amounts are mostly correct and you need to make minor adjustments or changes to the wholesale value of individual items. If your On Hand amounts are correct, but the wholesale value is incorrect for most items, see Set Default Discount & Update On Hand Wholesale Value.
- From Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar click Inventory).
- Using the search field, type a partial product description, or part number. View
- After locating the desired product, double-click to open the product profile.
- From the product profile toolbar, click Edit Count to open the Physical Count form.
- Adjust the quantity and if necessary, the wholesale amount.
- Click OK to save and close the form.
- If applicable, track a product's expiration by adding it under the Expires field (See Track Expiration Dates for more information).
- Add or select a Reason for adjustment from the drop-down list.
Option 3 is best if most of your On Hand amounts are incorrect and you'd like to re-enter them by creating an inventory product order.