- (1) View:
- Default views include Default, Birthdays, Cards and Wish List (New in Boulevard 2018)
- (2) Customize:
- Add columns using Column Chooser; create or load views as well as deleting or resetting views
- (3) Find:
- Find customers in the list
- (4) Clear Filter:
- Clears all filters set (New in Boulevard 2018)
- (5) New:
- Add a new customer profile
- (6) Edit:
- Opens the selected customer
- (7) Delete:
- Deletes the selected customer (Moves the profile to Boulevard's Recycle Bin)
- (8) Invoice:
- Initiates a new invoice for the selected customer
- (9) Call:
- Creates a new contact log entry for the selected customer(s)
- (10) Payment:
- Post a payment for the selected customer. If multiple customers are selected it will clear all of the selected customers' account balances.
- (11) Email:
- Launches an email for the selected customer. If multiple customers are selected it will initiate a group email.
- (12) List Builder:
- Add the selected customer(s) to a new or existing List Builder list.
- (13) Copy Special:
- Copies various information for the selected customer(s)
- (14) Send to:
- Print, preview or preview mailing labels for the selected customer(s) in the current view.
- (15) Move to:
- Mark multiple customers either active, inactive or move to the Address or Unit list.
- (16) Settings:
- Set if and/or when notifications appear for birthdays, anniversaries, upcoming auto deliveries, as well as the default language preference.
Customize the list to view the information important to you.
- Quick reference color coding that corresponds to account balances
- Filter the list to display or hide groups of customers
- Change the sort order by clicking on column headers
- Add or remove columns to show/hide other customer profile information (right click)
- Jump to a customer quickly by typing their name anywhere on the list or use (located on the toolbar)
- Select multiple customers to initiate batch functions such as print, add notes, copy to the clipboard, add to List Builder or move to the Address or Unit List, or mark as active or inactive
If the information you are looking for is missing check for the following:
- Do they appear when you perform a Search?
- Did the contact get accidentally deleted?
If so, check Boulevard's Recycle Bin (See Restore Contact from the Recycle Bin).
- Are there column header filters set?
From the toolbar, click to clear all filters set.
- If you want to ensure that your customer list (or any form) opens automatically when launching Boulevard, go to the Window menu, ensure Recall Open Forms is checked. Before closing Boulevard, open the forms you want to open automatically when launching the program.
- Additional quick filters have been added: Primary and Secondary Type of Contact, Email, Checklist and Referred By.
- to the toolbar to allow mass moves of contacts to the customer or unit list.