Access Inventory Orders by going to the Product menu, select Inventory Order (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Orders).
- Import: Import orders from InTouch (For the US & CA only.)
- New: Options include Order, Replacement, and Historical. If Order is selected, a new order will launch allowing you to create an order. If Replacement is selected, the Product Replacement screen will launch. Selecting Historical will allow you to enter the dollar values for an order without adding any products to your current inventory On Hand amounts.
- Edit: Options include Selected Order and Received Orders. If Selected Order is chosen, it opens the selected order to make changes to the order. If Received Orders is selected, it puts the inventory order grid into edit mode. You can then edit the fields directly on the Inventory Order grid with the exception of the Status and Order Type fields, and Section 1 Tax for Direct Ship and Guest Checkout type orders. Changes made will automatically be saved when tabbing out of each field.
- Status: Options include Placed and Received. Marking an order as Placed, puts it into a pending state. The quantities ordered are then added to each item's On Order field (This function should be done after submitting the order to the company). After the order has been delivered, the Received function opens the Receive Order form to make any necessary adjustments, then updates the on-hand amounts in Boulevard.
- Print: Preview or print the selected order
- View: Options include Clear Filters and Queen's Court. Selecting Queen's Court will show a list of all inventory product order totals for tracking progress toward the Queen's Court of Personal Sales. It also shows the total retail value of all orders and the Queen's Court qualifying amount.
- Delete: Deletes the order from Boulevard. If the order Status is Placed, it will remove all quantities from the On Order field for each product.
Important Note: When editing the On Hand amounts directly on the product list, the wholesale value (cost of goods) will be calculated based on the discount percent entered in Default Discount field.
- Default Discount: The discount used for inventory orders and when calculating the wholesale amount when editing the physical count directly on the product list, from the product profile, and when splitting sets. The Update All button will also update the wholesale value of all items currently on hand.
- Add Expense entry for shipping: After the order has been received into inventory an expense entry will be made for the shipping cost.
- Calculate tax on shipping: Calculates tax on the shipping cost (Applicable for the US Only. For Canada, see Entering Your Business Information to change the tax calculating options on shipping and section 2).
- Print in order form sequence: When printing, select this option to print in the same sequence as the consultant order form.
- Date Range: The default range will include orders from the past 100 years. The dates can be changed using Quick Dates or set a custom date range by clicking ...
- Status: Options include All, Open or Closed orders
- Type: Options include All, Standard (default product order type), Direct Ship (All direct ship orders excluding Guest Checkout that have been placed through your website from registered customers or initiated by you on a customer's behalf that will be shipped directly from the company), Guest Checkout (Orders placed through your website from non-registered customers that will be shipped directly from the company), or Replacement (System-generated orders created when a Product Replacement has been initiated by you).