- Import: Import orders from InTouch
- New: Options include New, Replacement, and Historical. If New is selected, a new order will launch allowing you to create an order. If Replacement is selected, the Product Replacement screen will launch. Selecting Historical will allow you to enter the dollar values for an order without adding any products to your current inventory On Hand amounts.
- Edit: Options include Selected Order and Received Orders. If Selected Order is chosen, it opens the selected order to make changes to the order. If Received Orders is selected it puts the inventory order grid into edit mode. You can then edit the fields directly on the Inventory Order grid with the exception of the Order Type field and Section 1 Tax on EZ Ship or Guest Checkout type orders. Changes made will automatically be saved when tabbing out of each field.
- Status: Options include Placed and Received. Marking an order as Placed, puts it into a pending state. The quantities ordered are then added to each item's On Order field (This function should be done after submitting the order to the company). After the order has been delivered, the Received function opens the Receive Order form to make any necessary adjustments, then update the on-hand amounts in Boulevard.
- Print: Prints the selected order
- View: Options include Filter (see below for more info)*, Clear Filters, and Queen's Court. Selecting Queen's Court will show a list of all inventory product order totals for tracking progress toward the Queen's Court of Personal Sales. It also shows the total retail value of all orders and the Queen's Court qualifying amount.
- Delete: Deletes the order from Boulevard. If the order has been placed, it removes all quantities from the On Order field for each product. No inventory changes are made if a completed order is deleted, only the value of the order is removed and will no longer be reflected on the Annual Product Purchases report.
- Date Range: Default range will include orders from the past 100 years. The dates can be changed using Quick Dates or set a custom date range by clicking ...
- Status: Options include All, Open or Closed orders
- Type: Options include All, Standard (default product order type), EZShip (CDS orders that have come from your website or a sales ticket that will be shipped directly from the company), Guest Checkout (Orders that have come from your website from consumers that have not registered on your site that will be shipped directly from the company), or Replacement (System created orders when a Product Replacement has been generated and accepted).
* You can also choose to use the Filter slide out option instead (Edit menu > Settings > Alerts & Colors and select use filter slide outs).
- Default Discount: Default discount percent used even if the order is below the typical discount threshold. Important Note: When editing the On Hand amounts directly on the product list, the wholesale cost will be calculated based on the discount entered in this Default Discount field.
- Add Expense entry for freight: After the order has been received into inventory an expense entry will be made for the shipping cost.
- Add tax for freight: Calculates tax on the shipping cost.
- Calculate PST for Section 2: Applicable to the Canadian version only, calculates PST on section 2 items.
- Calculate GST for Section 2: Applicable to the Canadian version only, calculates GST on section 2 items.
- Print in order form sequence: When printing, select this option to print in the same sequence as the consultant order form.