Views allow you to do just that – view information in a customizable format. There are predefined Views for each list; Customer, Contacts, Unit, and Products as well as Sales Transactions. Choose to load additional views to use, and customize to fit your needs. Views are like reports, but so much more!
Load a View
- From the customer list toolbar, select View, then Import.
- Choose a view then click OK .
Available Customer List Views
|Customer Last Order List||View||View|
|Customer Listing (Multi-Column)||View||View|
|Grouped by City||View||View|
|Grouped by State-Prov||View||View|
|Grouped by Zip-Post Code||View||View|
|Next Contact Listing||View||View|
- You only need to import the view once. To access the view in the future, select it from the View drop-down, or if no longer needed, click View then select Delete.
- To add additional fields to the view, click Column Chooser. Drag and drop desired fields onto the current view.
- To hide any columns, right-click on the column header and select Hide This Column.
- To sort by a specific column, click on the column header to be sorted by.
- To filter by a specific column, hover over the column header. Click on and choose your filter criteria
- To clear all filters set, click Clear Filters
Don't see the info you're looking for when loading a view? See Customer Views from Previous Reports for information on specific reports.
To print the current view displayed as a report, from the customer list toolbar click Print and select View from the drop-down list.
Print Mailing Labels
- Click the checkboxes next to the names to be selected (or the checkbox column header to select all).
- From the customer list toolbar, click Print and select Mailing Labels from the drop-down list.
- From the Mailing Label Options form, select the following options Label Type, Use Name and Font, then click OK .
Send an Email Message
Please Note: Your Outgoing Email Settings added under Preferences (Edit menu > Preferences) before proceeding with the instructions below.
- Click the checkboxes next to the names to be selected (or the check box column header to select all).
- From the customer list toolbar, click to launch the message.
- After composing the email, click Send.
- A copy of each email message will be added to your email provider's Sent folder. Each recipient will have an event logged into their Contact Log that an email message was sent. To view, open their profile and click on the Contact Log tab.