Main Form Fields
- Previous Balance: Displays what the account balance was before creating the new invoice. This is a read-only field. To clear an incorrect account balance, see Clear an Incorrect Account Balance for more information.
- New Balance: Displays updated account balance which includes the previous balance plus the current invoice with any payments applied. This is a read-only field.
- Reward Points: Will display accumulated reward points if tracking rewards.
- Number: Invoice number is set initially in Preferences and is a read-only field.
- Date: There are two default choices for the date set in Preferences; Current Date or Last Date Used (for the current date to be accurate, Boulevard must be exited each day).
- Sale: Type of invoice used to group on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet, Sales Transactions, and various reports. Options include Reorder, Guest Checkout, EZ Ship*, Web, PC Program, Facial, Double Facial, Class, On the Go, Shows, Misc, Seasonal, Personal Use, Business Supplies, and Bill To**.
* EZ Ship is recommended for all direct ship orders (except Guest Checkout) when the inventory is not being deducted from your current On Hand amounts.
** Only available when invoicing contacts on the Address List (set by default) or consultants on the Unit list and will not be included in Gross Receipt reports
- Part#: Product part number; items are sorted numerically when the drop-down list is selected.
- Description: Product descriptions; items are sorted by category and can be searched for by using a partial description or by entering a few digits of the part number.
- Type: Indicates the type of transaction of the specific line item. Options include Sale (default), Sample, Gift, Return to MK, or Return to Inventory.
- Qty: Displays the quantity of the items being purchased
- Price: Displays the unit price of the product
- Total: Displays the extended price for this item. If the customer is purchasing more than one of the item, this field is the total cost.
- Discount%: Use this field to apply individual discount percentages to products on the invoice. Apply different discount percentages to each product on the same invoice. Please Note: If discounts are used in this column, the Flat Amount discount option (located in the Discount tab) cannot also be used.
- Day Code: Enter the product's day code in this column. The day code is transferred to the person's product history along with other product information. If you are returning the product to the company and you enter the day code on the return invoice, the day code is transferred to the Replacement Product form.
- Product is For: This field allows you to mark the product as being purchased for a different customer.
Prepacks/Collections & Color Coding
- Green: If an item is added that brings its inventory to 0, the product will appear in a green background.
- Aqua: If an item is added that is currently out-of-stock or the quantity in Boulevard shows 0, the product will appear in an aqua background.
- Prepacks/Collections: To view the contents of a prepack or collection, right-click on the prepack or collection, and click Edit Contents.