The options on the WAS tab of the invoice allow you to add information about the invoice that will transfer directly to the Weekly Accomplishment.
Updated Feature for Boulevard 2022 released June 1, 2021.
Note: To avoid duplicating information on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet, enter information on one invoice only (usually the host) for Time Spent, Calls/Guests, Bookings, Basics, Interviews, and New recruits.
- Name: Group any invoice sale type for the same date by selecting the host from the Name drop-down list. Invoices will be summarized under the host's name on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet.
- Time Spent: Enter the amount of time spent on the transaction that resulted in the sale.
- Calls/Guests: The number of calls or guests associated with the group of invoices.
- Orders: This field is for reference only. Boulevard automatically transfers this number to the Weekly Accomplishment form.
- Bookings: Enter the number of future appointments/events that were booked from the group of invoices.
- Basics: Enter the number of basic skincare sets sold.
- Interviews: Enter the number of interviews held.
- New recruits: Enter the number of new recruits.