Boulevard 2020 incorporates text on all toolbar functions and buttons. When hovering over each button in Boulevard, additional tips will display. Below you will find information about each.
- Moves to the next or previous profile (only enabled if no changes have been made to the current profile).
- Reverts the changes made since the last time saved.
- Saves changes made, then closes profile (Customer profiles will remain open after clicking save).
- Creates a New or Historical invoice. Historical invoices will not deduct quantities from your current on-hand inventory amounts.
- Option to either Post Payment or Manage Credit Cards stored using ProPay's Protect Pay feature Must have a ProPay account and have credentials filled out in Preferences (US & Canada only).
- Profile, Products (History), Contact Log, Checklist, Invoices, Statement (of Account), and (Account) Balance Transactions
- Creates a new Appointment.
- Action Item
- Creates a new Single or Multiple (Ex. 2+2+2 or 3+3+3) Action Items for the contact.
- Choose to launch an email to the Email 1, 2, or Partner on profile; or email invoices selected from the Account & Invoice tab to the address listed in the Email 1 field. The profile email function will use the option set under the Online Sync tab of Preferences.
- Log Entry
- Creates a new entry also known as Contact Log entry.
- Launches the Stamps.comTM software (must be downloaded and already installed on your computer) and pre-fills in the contact's address information. (US only)
- Launches your default internet browser to the default mapping app listed in Preferences (MapQuest, Google, Bing or Yahoo) and prefill the contact's address information with suggested routes and driving directions.
- Options include Toggle to Hide Image or Increase Size, Add or Rotate an image to be displayed on the profile.
- Moves the profile to the list selected; options include Customer, Address or Unit.
- Opens the Profile Settings form to choose from various options.
- Copies the selected profile information to the clipboard.
- Sales Chart
- Opens a chart of the contact's Sales History for the current and previous year
- Delete Profile
- Moves the contact to the Recycle Bin (A message to confirm deletion will allow you to OK or Cancel).
- Tip: When not in use, to collapse or expand a toolbar, hit + . View
Another option is to close and reopen the list you are currently working with for the toolbars to reappear automatically.
- The Communicate and Utilities button groups are automatically collapsed to save space.