Buttons & Options:
- Select to complete the transaction.
- Select to discard changes or the initial transaction.
- Select the check box to email the invoice once it has been completed.
- Select the Print check box and enter the number of copies to print when the invoice has been completed. A default copy number can be set in Preferences.
- Use the Product Lookup to add products from previous purchases under the History tab or under the Products tab search using a particular description or part number. Additionally the list can be filtered to include only those products in particular categories or groups.
- Item Delete:
- Use to delete a product from the invoice.
- Add a note that will appear on this invoice, or edit the Standard Note (set in Preferences) for this invoice only.
- Import customer website orders.
- If tracking rewards, this button will appear. You can view reward balance and redeem.
The Account Balance section of the invoice can be dragged and moved to either the top or bottom of the invoice form.
To exclude the current account balance from the Printed invoice:
- From the Shortcuts form, click Preferences (or from the Edit menu, select Preferences).
- Under the Invoice tab, click Customize.
- Under Options, check Do not display account balance.
- Click OK to save and close the form, then click OK again to save and close Preferences.