Buttons & Options
- OK: Select to complete the transaction.
- Cancel: Select to discard changes or the initial transaction.
- Email: Select the checkbox to email the invoice once it has been completed. This option can be set as default in Preferences: Invoice tab (Must have Boulevard's email feature linked or desktop email app set up before using this feature.)
- Print: Select the checkbox and enter the number of copies to print when the invoice has been completed. A default copy number can be set in Preferences: Invoice tab.
- Lookup: Use the Lookup to add products from previous purchases under the History tab or under the Products tab search using a partial description or part number. Additionally, the list can be filtered to include only those products in specific categories or groups.
- Item Delete: Use to delete an item from the invoice.
- Note: Add a note that will appear on this invoice, or edit the Standard Note (set in Preferences) for this invoice only.
- Import: Used to import customer website/direct ship orders.
- Rewards: If tracking rewards, this button will appear. You can view reward balance and redeem.
The Account Balance section of the invoice can be dragged and moved to either the top or bottom of the invoice form.
To exclude the current account balance from the Printed invoice:
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences (or from the Business group on the main toolbar, select Preferences, then Options. Then proceed to step 3).
- Under the Invoice tab, click Customize.
- Under Options, check Do not display account balance.
- Click OK to save and close the form, then click OK again to save and close Preferences.