Important Notes before Proceeding:
- June 2017 ProPay made security protocol changes. To use ProPay inside Boulevard, you'll want to ensure that you have Boulevard 2018 file version 184.108.40.206 or higher installed.
- Your ProPay account information must be linked in Boulevard. See article Link ProPay in Boulevard
- Credit card information needs to be added to the contact's profile before a payment can be processed.
- For both you and your customers' security, credit card information is not stored in Boulevard. If card number or expiring information needs to be updated, the card must be deleted, then re-added. See article Add or Remove Customer Credit Card Information
- Even if credit card information has been added to ProPay through the Mary Kay website, it must be entered through Boulevard. For security purposes, credit card information is accessed differently in Boulevard than through Mary Kay's website.
Submit Payment to ProPay
- From the Shortcuts form or main toolbar, click Credit Receivables (or from the Business Tools menu, select Credit Receivables).
- Select the check box next to each transaction to be submitted.
- From the Credit Receivables toolbar, click the button.
If the payment is approved, the transaction will disappear from Credit Receivables, and the fees associated with the transaction will automatically be posted to Expenses according to the fees set in Preferences.
If the payment is declined, the transaction will appear in red along with the reason in the ProPay Response field. After correcting the issue, the payment can then be resubmitted.
Right-click Menu Tips:
- Edit Memo:
- To add or edit the memo field for the transaction
- Manage ProPay Credit Card:
- To add and/or change the credit card information
- View Profile:
- To open the contact's profile