- From the Edit menu, select Preferences.
- Click on the Invoice tab, then Customize...
- Click to add an image (or to remove).
- Navigate to the image and select, then click Open .
- Click the Standard Note tab to add or change the note that is displayed on all invoices.
- Further customize from the items listed under the Options section (Rewards options will only be displayed if a Rewards program has been set up).
- Click Preview to view a sample invoice, or click OK to save and close the form.
Customize your images in photo-editing software such as Picasa, GIMP, Paint.net, Adobe Photoshop CC, etc. (Please note: We do not support or endorse any image editing software program, but are listing a few as a courtesy.)
Please Note: If your invoice prints multiple pages, we recommend that you choose to only add either a Top Banner, Footer images, or Standard Note (or make the note shorter and font smaller), not all three.
For additional information, see also Webinar: Customizing Boulevard.