- From the Edit menu, select Preferences, then from the Invoice tab, click Customize... (or from the Business group on the main toolbar, click Preferences then Images). View
- Click to add an image (or to remove).
- Navigate to the image and select, then click Open .
- Click the Note tab to add or change the standard note that is displayed on invoices.
- Additional settings can be selected from the items listed under the Options section (Rewards options will only be displayed if a Rewards program has been set up).
- Click Preview to view a sample invoice, or click OK to save and close the form.
Optimal Image Sizes:
- Top Left image: Width 4.5" x Height 1.6"
- Top Banner: Width 6.7" x Height 1.5"
- Left & Right Footers: Width 3.0" x Height 1.5"
- Please Note: If your invoice prints multiple pages, we recommend that you choose to only add either a Top Banner, Footer images, or Standard Note (or make the note shorter and font smaller), not all three.
- Download free images from the Image & Asset Library.
- Customize your images in photo-editing software such as Google Photos, GIMP, Paint.net, Adobe Photoshop, etc. Please note: We do not support or endorse any image editing software program, but are listing a few as a courtesy.
Download Free Fonts:
Please note: We do not support or endorse any of the font websites and cannot assist you with installing or using them.