You can print a report, mailing labels, and more from the Birthday view.
- From the Customer list, select Birthdays from the View drop-down list.
- Select Filter, then from the Birthday drop-down filter, select a month or select Custom (to enter a custom date range). Click OK to close the filter box. View
- When finished, to remove the filter set, click Clear Filters, then from the View drop-down select the Default view.
Print as a Report
To print as a report, from the customer list toolbar select Print then choose View.
Print Mailing Labels
- Select the checkboxes next to the names to be selected (or the checkbox column header to select all).
- From the customer list toolbar, select Print then choose Mailing Labels.
- From the Mailing Label Options form, select the following options Label Type, Use Name and Font, then click OK .
Send an Email Message
Please Note: Your Outgoing Email Settings added under Preferences (Edit menu > Preferences) before proceeding with the instructions below.
- Click the checkboxes next to the names to be selected (or the checkbox column header to select all).
- From the customer list toolbar, click to launch the message.
- After composing the email, click Send.
- A copy of each email message will be added to your email provider's Sent folder. Each recipient will have an event logged into their Contact Log that an email message was sent. To view, open their profile and click on the Contact Log tab.
- To add additional fields to the view, select Column Chooser. Drag and drop desired fields onto the current view.
- To hide any columns, right-click on the column header and select Hide This Column.
- To sort by a specific column, click on the desired column header.
- To filter by a specific column, hover over the column header. Click on and choose your filter criteria.
- Not getting the results you expect? See Quick Filters & Column Sort for more information about filters you may have applied, and how to remove them.
- 📷 Birthday Images