Please Note: Before using the instructions below, ensure the Checklist feature in Boulevard has been set up (See Setting up Checklists for more information).
The example below uses the Customer List, but the same steps are applicable to all contact lists (customer, unit and address).
- From the filter side bar, choose the item to filter from under the Checklist group box.
- Select either Checked or Unchecked to filter for those that either do or do not have the selected item checked.
- Optionally, if Checked is chosen, specify a date range of when the item was checked.
- Click the X to close the Checklist group box and apply filter.
- After filtering, choose to either Print/Print Preview the customers as a report, create mailing labels, add to or create a List Builder List, or send a Group Email from the list's tool bar (as shown in the image below).
- When finished, click to clear all filters set.