After Setting up Checklists for the Customer, Unit, and Address List, you can filter based on whether or not tasks have been completed. The example below uses the customer list, but the same steps apply to all contact lists (customer, unit, and address).
- From the toolbar of the list that you are working with, click Filter. View
- From the Checklist drop-down list, select the item to filter.
- Select either Checked or Unchecked to filter for those that either do or do not have the selected item checked. Optionally, if Checked is chosen, specify a date range of when the task was completed. When finished, click the x to close the Checklist filter options box. View
- Click OK to close and apply the filters.
- You can choose to either print the filtered list as a report, create mailing labels, add to or create a List Builder list, or send a group email from the list's toolbar.
- When finished, click to clear all filters set.