Contacts can be filtered if necessary and labels printed (or exported) directly from any of the contact lists in Boulevard.
- From any contact list toolbar, if necessary, use the Filter slide out to drill down and view the desired contacts.
- Select the checkbox next to each contact, or click the column header to select all the names shown.
- From the toolbar, click and choose Mailing Labels from the drop-down menu.
- From the Mailing Label Options form, select the label from the Label Types list (you can also choose between Primary, Spouse, or Family name from the Use Name drop-down list, along with the Font style).
- Click OK to print.
- From the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
- If necessary, when finished, click Clear Filters to remove any filters set.