Hovering over each button in Boulevard, additional tips will display.
- Column Chooser: Add additional columns (product profile fields) to the current view displayed
- View: Create a new view, reset the current view, import pre-defined views based on previous reports in Boulevard, or delete the current view displayed.
- View: Views that have been either previously created or imported; standard views included are Default, Ideal Amounts, Inventory, Sales, Usage by Customer, Usage by Month, and Worksheet (always set to the Default view when opening the list).
- Print: Print the current view
- New: Add a new product, pre-pack, set, or collection to the product list
- Order: This button is only visible when the Sales view is selected; create an inventory order based on past sales
- Edit: Make changes to the selected item including settings, and the current on hand quantity, etc.
- Ideals: When the Default view is displayed, use this function to estimate what your ideal levels should be based on past sales history
Filters & Settings
- Category: The category where the item is located
- Group: The grouping of the item based on the type of product
- Product Line: Another level of grouping that coincides with brand lines
- Section: The highest level of grouping to differentiate between retail, sellable items (section 1), and items that are business supplies (section 2)
- Include: Option to include items that are no longer on the current order form or items that are out of stock
- Ideal: Option to choose either no filtering, items that are below the previously set ideal level, or out of stock entirely
* You can also choose to use the Filter slide out option instead (Edit menu > Settings > Alerts & Colors and select use filter slide outs).
- Clear Filters: Clears any filters set
- Expand: Expands the categories
- Collapse: Collapses the categories
- Description: Sorts the products alphabetically within each category
- Sequence: Sorts the products sequentially following the order form (or what has been set in the profile) within each category
- Show grid lines: Option to display the grid lines on the form itself
- Alternate row colors: Option to alternate the colors of each row on the grid
- Landscape: Option to print the view in the landscape format
- Subtitle: Option to enter additional information to be printed on the report
- Do not Track Section 2: Option to not track section 2 on-hand amounts (Section 2 are business supplies - the cost is a tax write-off, therefore, it is unnecessary to track the quantities of each item.)
- Do not Track Deluxe Minis: Option to not track Deluxe Minis or customer premium on-hand amounts (It is unnecessary to track for tax purposes as they are section 2 as well. Option is for inventory stock purposes.)
- Ideal Amounts: When the Default view is displayed, and the Ideals function is used, the number of months entered in the Ideal Amounts field will be used to calculate the amount of inventory to keep on hand based on the past year of sales (E.g. If you sold 36 in the previous year and want to keep 1 month on hand, the ideal level for the item would be 3).
- Archive: Items can be moved to the Archived Product category and will then no longer be included in reports and searches anywhere in the program except the product list (as a filter option).
- Merge: Merges two items together including sales history and on hand quantity
- Delete: Delete an item on the product list (Note: Removing an item will not remove it from a customer's sales history.)
- Groups: A drop-down menu to access categories, groups, and product lines another method to group items.
The Discount field on the main form of the product list is a Yes/No field tied to the Sales Event form to quickly view items that are included in a Sales Event.