Pull sales information for a specific period (typically used for quarterly tax information).
- From the Business Tools menu, select Sales Transactions (or from the main toolbar, click Invoices).
- From the sales transactions list toolbar, click , then select Load View.
- Select Invoice Summary by Type, then click OK .
- From the filter sidebar, in the Date Range field, enter the applicable date range.
- To print click and choose Print or Preview.
- You only need to import the view once. To access the view in the future, select it from the View drop-down, or if no longer needed, click then select Delete.
- To add additional fields to the view, click , then select Column Chooser. Drag and drop desired fields onto the current view.
- To hide any columns, right-click on the column header and select Hide This Column.
- To sort by a specific column, click on the column header to be sorted by.
- To filter by a specific column, hover over the column header. Click on and choose your filter criteria.