Customer premiums also referred to as a gift with purchase or deluxe mini can be added to qualifying invoices.
Customer Premium Preference Settings
- From the Edit menu, click Preferences.
- Click the Invoice tab and ensure a Qualifying Total is set, and Prompt is selected under the Customer Premiums section.
- Click OK to save and close Preferences.
On Qualifying Invoices
After selecting OK on a qualifying invoice, the Customer Premium Options screen will pop up automatically. If an item is selected, after clicking OK , the item will be added to the invoice as a gift (alternatively, if you do not select an item, nothing additional will be added to the invoice).
Add or Remove Items from Customer Premium Options View
- From the Products menu, select Product List (or from the main toolbar, click Inventory).
- Find or Search for the product, then double-click to open the product's profile.
- From the product's profile toolbar, click on Settings, then select Advanced Settings.
- Under the Purchases section, check or uncheck Customer Premium, then click OK .
- Click Save to save and close the product profile.