- Column Chooser
- Add profile fields to the current view displayed.
- View (Options)
- Create a new view, reset the current view, import pre-defined views based on previous reports in Boulevard, or delete the current view displayed.
- View (Loaded)
- Views that have been either previously created or loaded. Standard views always included are Default, Birthdays, and Cards (always set to the Default view when opening the list).
- Adds a new profile to the list.
- Opens the selected contact
- Launch a new invoice for the selected contact.
- Post a payment for the selected contact. If multiple contacts are selected, it will clear account balances for all selected contacts.
- Various import functions including production from InTouch, Weekly Accomplishment files, and Consultants (either from a file or online).
- View consultant production for your team, unit or offspring units.
- View Weekly Recap (Accomplishment) Sheets for your team or unit. See Import Weekly Accomplishment Sheets (WAS)
- Create and view summarized sales, production and weekly accomplishment information for consultants.
- Print the current view as a report or mailing labels for the select contacts.
- Begin an email for the selected contact. If multiple contacts are selected, it will launch a group email. See Using Your Online Email Address within Boulevard
- Log Entry
- Create a new contact log entry for the selected contact. See Create an Entry in the Contact Log
- Copies various information for the selected contacts
Filter - Group
- Apply various filters to use when launching a group email, creating or adding to an existing name list in the List Builder, and creating a new view to print custom reports.
- Clear Filters
- Clears all filters set.
- List Builder
- Add the selected contacts to a new or existing List Builder list.
- Change the status of multiple contacts either active, inactive or move to a different list.
- Set various settings for the list
- Moves the selected contacts to the recycle bin in Boulevard. See Restore or Delete Contacts from the Recycle Bin
If the information you are looking for is missing or they are difficult to see on-screen, view the following help articles Find a Missing or Duplicate Profile or Change the Unit List Colors.
- When not in use, to collapse or expand a toolbar, hit + . View
Another option is to close and reopen the list you are currently working with for the toolbars to reappear automatically.
- Some of the button groups will collapse if your screen size is too small.