When invoicing a class, all sales will be grouped together by the person that hosted the event and displayed on the Weekly Accomplishment sheet on one row. We recommend creating the invoice for the host first. The instructions below assume that a profile has already been created for the host and each guest.
Create the Host invoice
- If necessary, Find or Search For the Contact then begin by Creating a New Invoice.
- Enter the date the class was held in the Date field, and choose the invoice type from the Sale drop-down options as Class.
- At the bottom of the invoice, click on the Weekly Accomplishment tab and enter the class information into the respective fields for the hostess' invoice only, leaving the Orders field at 1 (this field will be updated on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet automatically).
- Ensure that you have entered the Hostess Name exactly as Boulevard uses this information along with the invoice Sale type and invoice Date to link the invoices together as a class.
- Add the items purchased by the hostess on the invoice.
- When finished, click OK to save and close the invoice form.
Create additional invoices for each guest and ensure that the Hostess Name matches, the Sale type is set to Class and that the Date entered, is the same as the host invoice.
View Class Invoices on the WAS
- From the Business Tools menu, select My Weekly Accomplishment (or from the main toolbar, in the Reports - Tools group, click WAS).
- Go to the date the class was invoiced using either , , or toolbar buttons.
- Right-click on the row, and select View Sales Transaction(s) to view the invoices included in the class.