- From the Shortcuts form, click Inventory Order (or from the Product menu, select Inventory Order).
- In the Inventory Order form, click to open a new, blank order form.
- The Description field has the current month entered automatically. You can keep the default, or choose to change the description.
- The Date field defaults to today. Change the date to match the actual date the order was placed with the company.
- Add all of the desired items to the order (see Create an Inventory Product Order for more information).
- When finished, click Online then select Export from the drop down list.
- Once the InTouch website launches, enter your Consultant number and password to login.
- From the InTouch menu bar, hover on Ordering, then from the fly out menu select Online Ordering, then Create a New Cosmetic Order.
- Click on the Order By Part Number link.
- After going to the Order By Part page, click Boulevard's Paste button, then click the Add to Order button.
- Repeat step 10 until all of the items from the order have been added.
- After finishing the checkout process on InTouch, log out and close the Order Export window.
- Proceed with placing the order in Boulevard. (See Mark a Product Order as Placed.)
Note: If any items were added or deleted to the actual order placed on InTouch, they will also need to be added or deleted on the order created in Boulevard.