Updated Feature for Boulevard 2024, released on August 8, 2023!
- From the Product menu, select Inventory Order (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Orders).
- In the Inventory Order form, click New then select Order to open a new order.
- Add all of the items to the order, and when finished, click Export.
- Once the InTouch website launches, enter your consultant number and password to log in.
- From the InTouch menu select Ordering, Online Ordering, then Create a New Cosmetic Order.
- Verify your Shipping information then click Continue.
- From the sidebar links, click Order By Part Number.
- Once you're on the Order By Part page, click Boulevard's Paste button, then click from the Order by Part page. View
- Repeat the previous step until all of the items from the order have been added (indicated when the Paste button is disabled).
- If necessary, enlarge the form, and towards the top of the web page, click on the My Ordering tab.
- Under the My Tool box section, click on Order by Part Number.
- Wait for the page to fully load, then from the top of the Order Export window, click Paste .
- The items from the order you created in Boulevard will get pasted into these fields, then added to your bag.
Important: Do not navigate away from the InTouch web page or use your keyboard during the pasting process.
- After finishing the checkout process on InTouch, close the Order Export window by clicking the X View.
- Ensure that the order totals balance, click Save, then set the order status as Placed.
- Create an Inventory Order Based on Past Sales
- Create an Inventory Product Order
- If any additional items were added or deleted to the actual order placed on InTouch, they will also need to be added or deleted on the order created in Boulevard.
- Import a Product Order into Your Inventory from InTouch®