- From the Product menu, select Inventory Order (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Orders).
- In the Inventory Order form, click New then select Order to open a new order.
- Add all of the items to the order, and when finished, click Export.
- Once the InTouch website launches, enter your consultant number and password to log in.
- From the InTouch menu select Ordering, Online Ordering, then Create a New Cosmetic Order.
- Verify your Shipping information then click Continue.
- From the sidebar links, click Order By Part Number.
- Once you're on the Order By Part page, click Boulevard's Paste button, then click from the Order by Part page. View
- Repeat the previous step until all of the items from the order have been added (indicated when the Paste button is disabled).
- After finishing the checkout process on InTouch, close the Order Export window by clicking the X View.
- Ensure that the order totals balance, click Save, then proceed to set the order status as Placed.
Note: If any additional items were added or deleted to the actual order placed on InTouch, they will also need to be added or deleted on the order created in Boulevard.
Alternatively, you can place the order on InTouch instead, then import it into Boulevard.