- From the Product menu, select Inventory Order (or from the main toolbar, click Orders).
- In the Inventory Order form, click New then select Order to open a new, blank order form.
- Add all of the desired items to the order, and when finished, click Export.
- Once the InTouch website launches, enter your Consultant number and password to login.
- From the InTouch menu bar, hover on Ordering, then from the fly out menu select Online Ordering, then Create a New Cosmetic Order.
- Click on the Order By Part Number link.
- After going to the Order By Part page, click Boulevard's Paste button, then click the Add to Order button.
- Repeat step 10 until all of the items from the order have been added.
- After finishing the checkout process on InTouch, log out and close the Order Export window.