Customer Last Order Listing
Import the View
- From the customer list toolbar, select View, then Import.
- Select the Customer Last Order List view, then click OK .
Filter & Print:
- From the customer list toolbar, click on Filter.
- From the Last Invoice drop-down, select Between then enter the applicable dates. To apply the filter, click OK .
- Click Print, then choose View.
- When finished, to clear all filters set, click Clear Filters.
- You only need to import the view once. To access the view in the future, select it from the View drop-down, or if no longer needed, click View then select Delete.
- To add additional fields to the view, click Column Chooser. Drag and drop desired fields onto the current view.
- To hide any columns, right-click on the column header and select Hide This Column.
- To sort by a specific column, click on the column header to be sorted by.
- To filter by a specific column, hover over the column header. Click on and choose your filter criteria.