Customers can be imported from a file directly into your software program. If you use Boulevard for an industry other than Mary Kay®, please follow the steps under the Other Industry section.
- Download and save to your Desktop, the Excel Contact Template file for your country/language (US-EN, US-SP, Canada-EN, Canada-FR, UK), or download it from InTouch (see Import Customers from InTouch for your specific country for more information).
- Add contact information to the ExcelContactTemplate.xls file, then save and close the file completely.
- From the Contacts menu, select Import, then From File (or from the Contacts group on the main toolbar, click Import then File).
- From the Open form, navigate to your Desktop and double-click to open the ExcelContactTemplate.xls file.
- Select the customers to add or update, then click OK .
- Export your Contacts from Outlook, or download the Other Industry Contact Template to build a contact list, then import.
- When finished, from the File menu, select Import, then Contacts.
- Navigate then double-click on the saved contact template file.
- To make additional refinements to the contacts added, from the Contacts menu, click Customer List (or from the Contacts group on the main toolbar, select Customer List).