- From the unit list toolbar click then select Column Chooser from the drop-down options.
- From the Customization form, drag and drop any of the available columns onto the list.
- Columns can be arranged in any order by dragging the column header to the desired location (or can even be hidden by right-clicking on the column header and selecting Hide This Column).
- If desired, drill down the list using any of the available sidebar filters.
- To print the view as a report, from the unit list toolbar, click and choose Print or Preview.
- To reset the current view to its original format, click then select Reset.
- Columns can be added to the customer, unit, address, and product lists as well as sales transactions).