The Product Update History form displays previously loaded, or pending product updates. Product updates need to be loaded in order as each builds on the previous update.
If you are on the Product Update Service and have set a reminder to load a product update for a future date, but decide you want to load it sooner, follow the steps below.
Remove a reminder:
- From the File menu select Product Update, then History.
- Right click on the update that has the reminder set and click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm removing the update, then click OK to save and close the form.
- To load the update, from the File menu select Product Update, then Check for Updates.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to load the update.
Not sure if you've missed loading a past product update? Send us the listing of loaded updates and we can further assist you.
Product Update History:
- From the File menu, select Product Update, then History.
- Click on the Copy button, then click OK to close the form.
- Send us a message, and in the body paste the copied Product Update History by clicking Ctrl + V .