The Product Update History form displays previously loaded, or pending product updates.
If you are on the Product Update Service and have set a reminder to load a product update for a future date, or need to reload a product update previously loaded, follow the steps below. Important Note: Product updates need to be loaded in order as each builds on the previous update. Only current product updates can be reloaded.
- From the File menu select Product Update, then History.
- Right-click on the update that has the reminder set (or the current update to be reloaded), then select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm removing the update, then click OK to save and close the form.
- To load the update, from the File menu select Product Update, then Check for Updates.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to load the update.