This error usually occurs when a backup file did not restore properly. If you are receiving this error, and do not have a current backup file or would like additional assistance, please contact our office.
You'll want to ensure that you have Show hidden files and folders enabled on your computer before proceeding.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder where your Boulevard data file is located, C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\Blvd.
- Inside the Blvd folder, right click on BLVD.MDB and rename it to OLDBLVD.MDB.
- Close Windows Explorer.
- Attempt to open Boulevard (it should open blank).
- Proceed with Restoring a new backup.
- If you receive the error again, please contact our office.