We have found that many Boulevard users have had inaccuracies in their inventory count because they're often purchasing products as a set, but then selling some of the items individually without reducing (splitting) the sets in Boulevard.
Importing an Order:
Boulevard will handle each set as a pre-pack, updating the on-hand quantity for the individual items included in each, and handle the correct wholesale amount automatically.
If you need to add a set to your inventory to correct your on-hand amounts, you can create an order and add it. Boulevard will then automatically split the sets into their individual components. Once you've placed and received the order, just delete it (since it's not a real order, just adjusting your inventory counts).
Selling a Set:
When selling a set, add it to the invoice using the applicable part number (10089023, 10089024, 10134555*, 10134679*, 10139028*, or 10118434). Boulevard will automatically decrease the on-hand quantity of the individual products included in each set.
Exporting an Order:
If you use the export method to submit an order to the company or would prefer to have an ideal quantity and manually split the sets instead, please follow the steps below.
DELETING THE SETS & LOADING THE SPLIT SET PRODUCT UPDATE
Please Note: If you have previously entered or imported an inventory order with any of the sets as pre-packs, you will need to edit the physical count to reduce the number of individual items that you'd like to be added as a set. With the manual split method, you'll want to ensure that when you split a set, you enter the correct wholesale amount for each item purchased.
- In Boulevard, from the Product menu select Product List.
- Locate and right-click to Delete the set part numbers (10089023, 10089024, 10134555*, 10134679*, 10139028*, or 10118434).
- Copy the key code specific to your country from below (ensure that you have not copied any extra spaces).
- Under the File menu, select Product Update, then Load Update.
- Paste the key code then select OK, and follow the on-screen prompts.
* Part Numbers for the Ultimate 3D Miracle and Volu-Firm Sets are applicable to the US only.