Important Note for U.S. Customers - May 7, 2021: We are currently investigating an issue with the importing feature. Please check back for further information as it becomes available, or see Create an Inventory Product Order if you would like to manually enter your order.
- In Boulevard, from the Product menu, select Inventory Order (or from Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Orders).
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, click Import.
- The Date Range box will appear with today's date set by default. You can enter a different range, or select from the quick options.*
- Once the download completes, from the Imported Inventory Orders screen, select one order, then click OK .
- After making any necessary changes to the order, click Save.
* If the Imported Inventory Orders screen appears before the Date Range box, delete any unnecessary orders that you do not need to add to inventory, then click Close and repeat step 2 from above. If you accidentally deleted the order that you need to import, or it did not import correctly, you can clear the Inventory Order Import history. View
The order will now be marked with a flag and Status set to Open. The next step after the order has been submitted to the company is to update the Status to Placed. By doing this, items included in the order will be added to the On Order field in the product list and the Order field in inventory orders. See Set a Product Order as Placed for more information.
The final step to add the ordered items into inventory after setting the Status to Placed once the order has been shipped and received is to receive it into inventory. See Receive a Product Order into Inventory for more information.
- Only regular cosmetic orders are imported using the steps above. Replacement or CDS/Direct Ship orders are handled using different methods.
- If the order you're trying to import is too old, we recommend that you Edit Physical Count Directly On the Product List then Create a Historical Inventory Order without Changing On Hand Amounts.
- If there are any unnecessary or duplicated orders listed in the Imported Inventory Orders form, delete them before importing. View
- If there are items listed in the Order Import Log (with the exception of free section 2 items or non-retail prizes), manually add them to the order using a partial description search, or Find button. See View Product Update History or Load a Full Product List to check if you've missed loading any product updates.
- At the bottom of the order form, under the Totals tab, ensure all totals match the packing slip shipped with your order to include the order discount, tax, freight/handling, and any section 1 bonus items you received. See Balance the Totals on an Inventory Order for more information and additional help.