attention us customers
There have been recent changes to InTouch (United States only) that have affected the importing functionality into Boulevard.
We have posted a service release that will reestablish the connection. If you have the current service release installed (shown below), all future service releases will prompt you to install when launching Boulevard.
188.8.131.52 is the most current and can be found in the upper left-hand corner of your program.
Important Notes Before Proceeding:
- Ensure that your Region & Language settings and Date Format are set to the following:
- English (United States)
- English (Canada) or English (United States)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (Australia)
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences then Plug-ins.
- Enter your InTouch login credentials, then click Verify (this may take up to a minute depending on your internet connection).
- If you have entered the correct credentials, click Ok on the Verified Successfully message, then OK to save and close Preferences.
Import an Order into Boulevard:
- From the Product menu, select Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, click .
Please Note: Depending on your internet speed and how many orders there are to download, this process could take up to 5 minutes.
- Once the download completes, from the My Order History form, select an order, then click OK .
- If there are items listed in the Order Import Log, manually add them to the order using a partial description search, then if necessary add the items in Boulevard (with the exception of free section 2 items, non-retail prizes, or BizBuilder Bucks).
- At the bottom of the order form, under the Totals tab, ensure all totals match the packing slip shipped with your order to include the order discount, tax, freight/handling, and any section 1 bonus items you received (See Balance the Totals on an Inventory Order for more information).
- After making any necessary changes to the order, click Save. View
- Repeat steps 2 - 6 for each order to be imported into your inventory.
The order will now be marked with a and the status set to Open and is ready to be marked as placed. View If the order has actually been placed and paid for or received from the company, proceed with Placing and then Receiving a Product Order.