- Please ensure that you have the most current service release installed and have Verified Your Credentials in Boulevard. View
- Only regular cosmetic orders are imported using the steps below. Replacement or CDS/ Direct Ship orders are handled using different methods.
- In Boulevard, from the Product menu, select Inventory Order (or from the main toolbar, click Orders).
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, click Import.
- The Date Range box will appear with today's date set by default. You can enter a different range, or select from the quick options (if you do not receive a Date Range box View).
- Once the download completes, from the Imported Inventory Orders screen, select an order, then click OK .
- After making any necessary changes to the order, click Save.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 for each order to be imported into your inventory.
The order will now be marked with a and the status set to Open and is ready to be marked as Placed. View If the order has actually been placed and paid for or received from the company, proceed with Placing and then Receiving a Product Order.
- ֍ Import a Product Order - quick video!
- If there are any unnecessary or duplicated orders listed in the Imported Inventory Orders form, delete them before importing. View
- If there are items listed in the Order Import Log (with the exception of free section 2 items or non-retail prizes), manually add them to the order using a partial description search, or Find button.
- At the bottom of the order form, under the Totals tab, ensure all totals match the packing slip shipped with your order to include the order discount, tax, freight/handling, and any section 1 bonus items you received (See Balance the Totals on an Inventory Order for more information).